If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to transfer money from credit card to Cash App, look no further!
In this post, we’ll walk you through the steps of making a payment from your credit card to your Cash App account. So whether you’re looking to pay a friend back or just need a little extra cash, read on for all the details.
Method to Transfer Money from Credit Card to Cash App
In this section, we have mentioned a detailed and step-by-step guide to help you transfer money from credit card to Cash App. So, let’s get started with this post.
- First of all, open the Cash app on your smartphone (Android or iOS).
- After that go to the My Cash tab simply by clicking on the building type icon. You can easily find it in the bottom left corner.
- From there, you will get different options. Click on Cash and Bitcoin and then from the sub-options click on the +Add Bank option.
- Now, since you want to add your debit card, enter the information of your card on the pop-up menu. After entering the relevant information, click on the Add Card option and then your bank will be linked easily.
If you have no card then you can tap on the NO CARD option to directly link your Bank account with Cash App.
Link Bank Account:
If in case you don’t have a debit card then follow these steps to add your bank account.
- From the “Add Card” option click on No Card.
- After that select your bank from the available list of banks on the page.
- Now enter your online banking username and password.
Also, make sure to follow the on-screen instructions given in Cash App to avoid any issues during the linking process.
We hope that this post has helped you understand how to transfer money from your credit card to Cash App. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask us in the comments section below.