If you want to transfer Visa Gift Card Balance to Paypal account, there are a few steps you need to take. In this article, we will walk you through the process of how to do that. It’s a pretty simple process, but there are a few things you need to keep in mind. So read on for more information!
Method to Transfer Visa Gift Card Balance to Paypal
If you have a Visa gift card and want to use it on PayPal, you’ll need to have a PayPal account to do this, and there is a fee for the transfer.
To transfer the balance, you will have to link your visa gift card to your PayPal account first. Here’s how to do it:
- First of all, log in to your PayPal account. You can either do this via the PayPal app or by using the official website.
- After you are finished logging in, head towards the PayPal Wallet Section, and from there look for the “Link a debit or credit card” option.
- Now from there, search for the “Link a card manually” option and click on it.
- Enter the information on your card and then click on the Link Card button.
So this is how you can link your card to your PayPal account. After linking your Visa gift card successfully, follow the steps mentioned below to transfer the balance to your PayPal account.
- Go to Paypal.com and log in to your account.
- Click “Add Money” under your balance on the left side of the page.
- Click “Transfer Money From a U.S. Bank Account.“
- Enter the amount of money you want to transfer from your Visa gift card, then click “Continue.“
- Enter your Visa gift card number, expiration date, and CVV code.
- Click “Add Card.“
- Enter your billing address for the Visa gift card, then click “Confirm and Add.“
- Your Visa gift card balance will now be transferred to your PayPal account!
You can also use your Visa gift card to shop online anywhere that accepts Visa. To do this, you’ll need to enter your gift card number and expiration date at checkout.
You may also be asked for the CVV code on the back of the card. If you have any questions about using your Visa gift card online, you can contact customer service for help.