First of all, you need to know what is Sofi. Sofi app is one of the best applications that is designed to keep your money safe. This app provides the facility to save your money spend it, transfer it and keep a record of your savings. It also gives you investment and trading opportunities. Cash app is another application that is used for money transfers. Many times, people need to transfer their money from Sofi to the Cash app. But they find it a little difficult. This is because they don’t know the method of money transfer. In this article, you will know about the money transfer method between these two apps. So, stay will the article!
Method to Transfer Money From Sofi to Cash App:
Transferring the amount via Sofi to the cash app is not a difficult task. Just follow the given steps to transfer your money:
Add a bank account to the Sofi app and Cash app:
To transfer your money, first of all, you need to add a bank account to your Sofi and Cash app. Without a bank account, you cannot transfer money. So, attaching a bank account to both of these apps is necessary.
Adding Bank account to the Sofi App:
Follow these steps to add a bank account to the Sofi app:
- Open the Sofi App.
- On the right top corner, click on the transfer option.
- If you are not already linked to a bank account, a pop-up appears, click continue.
- Then select a bank.
- Verify your identity by entering the email code given to you.
- Select an account for checking account and click continue.
- ‘Manage your connected account’ window appears. Open the investing tab.
- Click on add cash
- In the ‘From’ drop-down area, click ‘Manage bank’ and select your account.
Adding Bank account to the Cash App:
Consider the following steps to add a bank account to the Cash app:
- Open the Cash App.
- On the home page, click the bank icon in the bottom left corner.
- The cash balance area appears. Click on ‘Link Bank’.
- Enter your debit card number.
- If you don’t have a debit card, click on ‘No Card’.
- Now you can link your account by using your username and password. Click ‘Continue‘.
- Select your bank.
- Select Sofi bank so that you can transfer Sofi to the cash app.
Send amount from Sofi to Cash app bank account :
Now, after adding a bank account to both of the apps, money transfer is very simple. To send money, have a look at the following steps:
- Open your Sofi app.
- On the top right corner, click on the transfer option.
- Select the ‘Bank Transfer‘ option.
- Now, enter your bank details and confirm your transaction.
NOTE: In all this process of money transfer, make sure that you are selecting the bank account that is linked with both the Sofi and the cash app. So, to transfer money from Sofi to the Cash app, select that particular bank that you have linked to the Cash app too and then send the amount to the Cash app bank account.
To sum up, I would like to say that this article guides you in the best way to solve your money transfer problem. In addition to the transfer of the amount, this method also keeps your amount safe. So, if you find any difficulty in transferring your amount from the Sofi app to the Cash app, just give read this article. It will provide you with a thorough explanation of every single step to help with your problem. Yes! This article will help you a lot. So, go through it!